comfort, enjoyment, and safety of you and other guests of
White's Beach & Campground, please observe the following:
SPEED LIMIT IS 10 MPH.
PLEASE USE CAUTION AND WATCH OUT FOR CHILDREN.
ALL VISITORS MUST STOP AND PAY AN ADMISSION FEE. NO VISITORS AFTER 9 PM.
Check out time is 11 AM. Please register before 11 AM if you intend to
stay another night.
Please avoid all unnecessary noise between 10 PM and 8 AM. Radios must
not be loud enough to annoy your neighbors. Please be considerate of other guests.
Pets are welcome; however, they must be kept on a leash at all times.
Please clean up their business. They are not allowed on the beach or in the pond.
- ALL CAMPSITES MUST BE KEPT NEAT.
- You are responsible for your children's whereabouts and actions at all time. Be sure your child is never left unattended or an
annoyance to others.
- ALL CAMPFIRES MUST BE OUT BY 11 PM.
Please do not leave them unattended. Be sure to extinguish all
campfires before leaving them. Keep fires low. Only
burn wood or paper. Do not put bottles, cans, plastic or
other trash in the fireplace - deposit these items in the
- NO CUTTING OF LIVE TREES.
Only dead and down wood may be collected from the forest floor for your campfires.
DO NOT CUT, CHOP, MUTILATE, DEBARK, DRIVE NAILS, KNIVES, AXES, OR SAWS INTO ANY TREE.
- The use of soap and/or detergents is not allowed in the pond.
- Do not wash dishes or clothes in the rest rooms. Please do not wash
cars or trailers.
- Please do not walk or ride bicycles through any occupied campsite.
- NO SWIMMING ALLOWED AFTER DARK.
- The limit is 4 people per site (non-family). There is an additional
charge of $5.00 per person per night.
- You MUST BE AGE 21 or over to rent a campsite.
- Management reserves the right to remove anyone from the property for any
reason without a refund.
By registering for camping, you acknowledge that you have read and
agree to abide by these rules.